The Enterprise Data Conference Europe will be co-located with the Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe and takes place from 7 – 10 November 2023, London. Join us for four days of learning and networking!
LEARN. CONNECT. DEBATE
- Join us for a 4- day learning and networking experience.
- An unparalleled networking opportunity with attendees from Europe and beyond.
- Join delegates and learn how to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future.
A CONTENT-RICH AGENDA
- Multi-track Conference Agenda with invite-only roundtable discussions
- More than 40 Sessions.
- Learn from organisations past successes and challenges through a wide range of case studies.
- Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts.
CASE STUDIES AND CONTRIBUTORS FROM LEADING ORGANISATIONS
David McCandless, Donald Farmer, Donna Burbank, Ines Herbosch, AstraZeneca, Bank of England, BT Digital, Cervello, a Kearney Company, CTCo Tech Mahindra, Elsevier, Emirates, Federal Government Justice, Belgium, Gousto, HMRC, Metadataworks, Napier AI, Onyx Data, PwC, RS Group plc, and Thoughtworks.
Choose from a comprehensive range of half-day and full day workshops delivered by world-class instructors.