Europe’s Foremost Independent Enterprise Data Conference
co-located with the
BI and Analytics Conference Europe 2020 and Data Ed Week Europe 2020, 1 Week of In-Depth Workshops on Enterprise Data and BI & Analytics
Thanks to everyone that participated in the 2019 event which was a real success! We had over 180 participants from major organisations from 29 Countries. 98% of the attendees indicated that they would recommend attending this Conference to their colleagues. One of the major comments we heard was how much the participants appreciated networking in their peer group and discovering that they all face some of the same issues and challenges.
We are now starting to work on the 2020 Programme and will be issuing the call for speakers in early May 2020. If you or your colleagues would like to put forward a speaking proposal please click here for more information.
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in late June 2020 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view the 2019 Conference Programme here
Benefits of Attending in 2020:
- Four Conference Tracks with 50+ Sessions. In 2020 choose from conference tracks focussing on BI & Analytics, Enterprise Data, Data Strategy and Round Table Discussions. Delegates can also choose from 3 tracks from the Data Ed Week Europe, which is co-located with this conference. Delegates can therefore choose from seven tracks in total.
- Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. In 2019 Case studies and contributors included Barclays Bank, Sears Holding, British Telecom, Direct Line Group, Telefonica UK, Capital One, Virgin Atlantic, St James’s Place, ABN AMRO, Home Office, Centrica Hive, Addison Lee, MOL Group, SEGA Europe, Saudi Aramco, JLL, Primark, ECOLAB, Well Pharmacy, Göteborg Energi, Farfetch, Nucleus Financial and more…
- Sixteen Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- World Class Leading Experts. Learn from leading experts and thought-leaders, in 2019 this included Donald Farmer, Danette McGilvray, Mike Ferguson, Dr. Barry Devlin, Malcolm Chisholm, Alec Sharp, Rick van der Lans and Lori Silverman.
- Taking place again this Year! The Conference will be co-located again with the Data ED Week Europe. This will be made up of a series of 1, 2 and 3 day intensive workshops around Enterprise Data, BI & Analytics. The workshops will range from introductory to advanced levels, taught by world leading data experts, in 2019 this included Danette McGilvray, Donald Farmer, Mike Ferguson, Alec Sharp, Nigel Turner, Rick van der Lans, Malcolm Chisholm, Barry Devlin, Jon Evans, Daragh O Brien and Katherine O’Keefe. There will be workshops on Data Warehouse & BI, MDM, Data Management in a Hybrid and Multi Cloud Computing, Analytics, Big Data, Data Modelling, Data Quality and Data Governance.
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate on how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2019 conference attracted delegates from 28 countries.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.