Available via Live Streaming and Face to Face
co-located with the
BI and Analytics Conference Europe 2020
Call for Speakers
Presentation proposals are now being accepted for our Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2020, 2-5 November 2020, London.
We will be live streaming and recording all the Conference Sessions and Keynotes. This conference will be available via live streaming and face to face.
Please note that for speakers who apply from overseas and who do not wish to travel to the UK, we will consider live streaming their sessions and present their sessions virtually.
The Deadline for Submission has been extended to 12 June.
This year, this event will be co-located with our annual Data Governance Conference and MDM Summit Europe 2020.
Speaker Benefits Include:
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in the Data Management field and at your own company
- Free attendance at the conference (if two speakers have been put forward for the session, the second speaker will have to pay a highly discounted rate).
- Receive a registration discount for your colleagues
- Great networking opportunity with your peers and share your thoughts and experiences with a qualified and motivated audience.
- Learn from the valuable feedback provided by attendees and fellow speakers
- Positioning yourself to build excellent professional relationships
- Discover the joy of sharing your expertise and teaching others
- Create new business opportunities for yourself and your organisation
What We Are Looking For:
The Enterprise Data Conference is the longest running Data Management conference in Europe and offers unparalleled opportunities for networking and discussion of the latest tools, techniques and developments within the data management industry. We are looking for proposals for conference sessions, full-day & half-day workshops and keynotes.
Presentations may be submitted for 50/20 minute conference presentations, half-day or one day workshops or a one-hour keynote presentation. We are interested in presentations that focus on “real world” applications, new solutions for data challenges, the latest technology trends and forward-thinking strategies. Presentations that focus on how data management has partnered with or added value to the “Business” are of particular interest. Experience has shown us that delegates have expressed a preference for how-to topics and case studies rather than theoretical or abstract topics. We would particularly like practitioners with interesting and real experiences to share – success stories, lessons learnt, challenges that have been overcome, pitfalls to avoid. If you are from a software, service provider or consulting firm, please include a speaker that is an end-user. We value your industry expertise. However, delegates are looking for an end-user experience.
If you or your colleagues would like to put forward a speaking proposal please click here for more information.
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in late June 2020 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view the 2019 Conference Programme here
Benefits of Attending in 2020:
- Four Conference Tracks with 50+ Sessions. In 2020 choose from conference tracks focussing on BI & Analytics, Enterprise Data, Data Strategy and Round Table Discussions.
- Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. In 2019 Case studies and contributors included Barclays Bank, Sears Holding, British Telecom, Direct Line Group, Telefonica UK, Capital One, Virgin Atlantic, St James’s Place, ABN AMRO, Home Office, Centrica Hive, Addison Lee, MOL Group, SEGA Europe, Saudi Aramco, JLL, Primark, ECOLAB, Well Pharmacy, Göteborg Energi, Farfetch, Nucleus Financial and more…
- Sixteen Workshops. Choose from a comprehensive range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory to advanced levels.
- World Class Leading Experts. Learn from leading experts and thought-leaders, in 2019 this included Donald Farmer, Danette McGilvray, Mike Ferguson, Dr. Barry Devlin, Malcolm Chisholm, Alec Sharp, Rick van der Lans and Lori Silverman.
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate on how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.