Europe’s Foremost Independent Enterprise Data Conference
Co-located with our
BI and Analytics Conference Europe 2019
Data Ed Week Europe 2019 – 1 Week of In-Depth Workshops on Enterprise Data and BI & Analytics
The call for speakers has now been issued with a deadline of 28 May to submit. Proposals are now being accepted from potential speakers. We are looking for speakers who can provide information, insights and experiences on topics related to Enterprise Data. Do you have a subject you wish to discuss with an informed audience made up of your peer group? Is there a member of your team who has some interesting experiences to share? Could you or anyone in your team offer a presentation that would provide an interesting contribution to the conference? If so, we invite you to submit a presentation proposal. Click here for guidelines and to apply online. Benefits of speaking include:
- It provides a great opportunity to network with your peers and share your thoughts and experiences with a qualified and motivated audience.
- Increase your recognition as a speaker in the industry.
- Selected speakers will be entitled to attend the first 3 days of the event free of charge – a saving of £1,595 (if there are two speakers on the session then the second speaker would have to pay a highly reduced registration fee).
- Speaker colleagues can attend the conference at a discounted rate.
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in June 2019 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact email@example.com
You can view the 2018 Conference Programme here
These co-located conferences will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management, BI and Analytics Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced practitioner or you would like to understand the role of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Enterprise Data further, this conference is for you.
New this year – we will be running Data Ed Week Europe 2019 alongside these conferences. This will be made up of a series of 1, 2 and 3 day intensive workshops around Enterprise Data and BI & Analytics. These will range from introductory through to advanced workshops. World Leading Data Experts will be teaching these workshops including Danette McGilvary, Mike Ferguson, Alec Sharp and Nigel Turner. There will be workshops on Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Data Quality, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Governance, MDM, Data Lakes, Data Architecture, Data and AI and Data Strategy.
Benefits of Attending in 2019:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where BI, Analytics and Data Management Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2018 conference attracted delegates from 30 countries.
- Three Conference Tracks with More Than 30 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges. Case studies and contributors in 2018 included Volkswagen Financial Services, Direct Line Group, Rabobank, Southern Water, The International Criminal Court, The Environment Agency, The Pensions Regulator, Defence Infrastructure Organisation, Bosch, Goodyear, Lidl, IBM, Hitachi Vantara, SAP, Nordea, Talenom, Catawiki, LiveWest, Cerveceria Regional, ITV and comparethemarket.com and more ….
- Data ED Week Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on BI, Analytics and Enterprise Data. Choose from introductory or advanced levels where you can enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills. Subjects covered will include Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Data Quality, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Governance, MDM, Data Lakes, Data Architecture, Data and AI and Data Strategy.
- BI and Data Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 99% of the 2016, 2017 & 2018 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.