January 12, 2023 | Nicola Askham
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely festive season and are looking forward to 2023 as much as I am!
I have had a well-earned rest and I’m now raring to go – I have BIG hopes for 2023 and plan to help as many people as possible understand and manage their data.
Which is why I thought I’d get off on the right foot and share with you my 10 most popular blogs from 2022.
These are the blogs that have resonated and supported my readers and are perfect to have a flick through before you get underway for the upcoming year.
- Data Literacy: So What?
- The Six Principles for Successful Data Governance
- Do you know what is in a Data Governance Framework?
- The Rocky Horror Data Show: Disastrous data definitions…
- What is a Data Domain?
- Data Governance Interview with Rob Saundby
- Five Common Data Governance Misconceptions
- What Makes a good Data Governance Consultant
- Do I really need Data Governance when I’m doing a master Data Governance?
- What the data and tech industries are doing to support Ukraine?
If you want to get a head start in 2023 with your organisation’s data governance why not book a free call with me?
You can also find out more about all the different courses and training options I offer.
View the full article at https://www.nicolaaskham.com/blog/2023/1/12/data-governance-2022-round-up
Here more from Nicola at our Master Data Management & Data Governance Conference on 9 – 12 May 2023.