Introduction to Decision Intelligence
• Why Decision Intelligence?
• Basic elements of a decision model
◦ The role of data
• Decision model examples
Decision Modeling best practices
• How to combine intangible factors (like employee morale and customer satisfaction) with tangible ones
• How to manage assumptions and to change direction when reality doesn’t quite match them
• How to avoid the most common trap that causes Big Data projects to fail, and how to radically accelerate the value that you receive from all data, big and small
• How to make decisions that have multiple outcomes
• The three secrets of small data, and how you can use it to supercharge your decision intelligence
The Psychology of Decision Making
• How decision intelligence uses the latest research in neurobiology, cognitive science, and collaboration to make decision-making intuitive, natural and fun!
• Why great organizations make terrible decisions, and how to fix them
Executing a Decision Model
• Using software execute a decision model
• Tools requirements and examples
• Making scenarios
Working with Decision Intelligence
• Setting Up a Decision Intelligence Workshop
• Justifying an investment in Decision Intelligence
• Decision Intelligence roles and responsibilities
• How to ensure your team is aligned around outcomes, so that every decision pulls in the same direction
• The secret to “seeing around corners” – predicting the future by combining data with your team’s expertise
Extending the work
• In-process decision making: moving from one-off to the continuous use of decision intelligence as part of a “business navigation” structure.
• How to create a decision collaboration team to design, test, and update your organization’s most important decisions, creating continuous improvement and organizational learning.
• How Decision Intelligence superchargesPerformance Management , Operational Systems,Business Intelligence, and Balanced Scorecards
• How Decision Intelligence uses Big Data, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analysis
• How Decision Intelligence interacts withwith Data Governance and Information Management
• How Decision Intelligence supercharges Program Management