The 2018 Call for Speakers has now been published with an extended deadline of submitting of 7 November 2017 – for more information and to submit click here.
Please note we limit two speakers per submission. The first speaker will be entitled to attend the event free of charge. The second speaker would have to pay a highly reduced fee (80% reduction) to attend the event.
The conference programme will be published in November 2017 – please click here to request a copy.
You can view the 2017 programme here
This is a unique annual conference, for people to explore the vital connections between Innovation, Investment, Business Change, Transformation, and achieving your Enterprise Goals. The programme is driven by real-world solutions to the opportunities and challenges that organisations face.
Why attend this event in 2018:
- Europe’s only Conference on Innovation, Business Change & Transformation. A unique setting to explore and debate the vital connections between innovation, investment, organizational and personal change, business transformation, and leveraging technology.
- An Event Which Truly Appreciates Everyone’s Perspectives and Wisdom. Given the success of the 2017 the event will be a mixture speakers sharing their story in thirty minutes to stimulate people’s imaginations and inspire the discussion that follows and traditional conference sessions as part of the make up of the event. These sessions will be moderated by an experienced facilitator.
- New In 2018 – on the first day there will be workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on the first and the last day of the event.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the event welcomes, provides and values diverse and wide-ranging perspectives.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Strategy, Principles and Implementation. Discover new ideas, approaches and solutions, while learning first-hand from the experiences and successes of organisations across Europe.
Subjects Covered in 2017 Included:
- Red Monkey Innovation Management
- Pushing Frontiers to Drive Innovation and Differentiation
- The State of Corporate Innovation in 2017 – Learn From Your Peers
- Putting the Business Centre Stage of Change
- Faster Innovation without Blowing Budget
- Using Gamification in Talent Management
- Customer-Driven Innovation: from Common Sense to Common Practice
- Transformation, or Easy and Simple?
- The Power of Change – A Personal Journey
- The Fourth Architectural Revolution is Driven by Innovation
- Changing an Organisation from a Blank Sheet of Paper
- Making Complexity Simple: Integration of Three Business Models
- Driving Innovation and Transformation by Design
- Strategy: A Crucial Enabler, Or A Tired Cliche?
- The Balancing Act of Value Creation in Business Change
- Innovation through Simplification
- Navigating the Journey to Successful Outcomes
- Dilemmas in Innovation – a Personal Account