The Call for Speakers will be published in September 2017 – for more information click here. All selected speakers will be entitled to attend the event free of charge.
The conference programme will be published in October 2017 – please click here to request a copy.
You can view the 2017 programme here
Why attend this Forum in 2018:
- Europe’s only Forum on Innovation, Business Change & Technology. A unique setting to explore and debate the vital connections between innovation, investment, organizational and personal change, business transformation, and leveraging technology.
- An Event Which Truly Appreciates Everyone’s Perspectives and Wisdom. Our carefully-selected speakers will share their story in thirty minutes, stimulate people’s imaginations and inspire the discussion that follows. Each session will be moderated by an experienced facilitator.
- Designed by Practitioners for Practitioners. Being neither analyst nor vendor-led, the Forum welcomes, provides and values diverse and wide-ranging perspectives.
- Excellent Mix of Vision, Strategy, Principles and Implementation. Discover new ideas, approaches and solutions, while learning first-hand from the experiences and successes of organisations across Europe.
Subjects Covered in 2017 Included:
- Red Monkey Innovation Management
- Pushing Frontiers to Drive Innovation and Differentiation
- The State of Corporate Innovation in 2017 – Learn From Your Peers
- Putting the Business Centre Stage of Change
- Faster Innovation without Blowing Budget
- Using Gamification in Talent Management
- Customer-Driven Innovation: from Common Sense to Common Practice
- Transformation, or Easy and Simple?
- The Power of Change – A Personal Journey
- The Fourth Architectural Revolution is Driven by Innovation
- Changing an Organisation from a Blank Sheet of Paper
- Making Complexity Simple: Integration of Three Business Models
- Driving Innovation and Transformation by Design
- Strategy: A Crucial Enabler, Or A Tired Cliche?
- The Balancing Act of Value Creation in Business Change
- Innovation through Simplification
- Navigating the Journey to Successful Outcomes
- Dilemmas in Innovation – a Personal Account