Who It's For
This is a introductory course that assumes no prior knowledge of Enterprise Architecture. It is suitable for a wide audience, including newly-appointed EAs and other architects looking to understand EA, as well as for managers and change professionals looking to work effectively with architects.
Typical Delegates include:
- Business Analysts or Technical Analysts looking to move into an Architecture role
- Enterprise architects new to the profession or wanting to reconnect with the fundamentals
- Solutions or Technical Architects looking to expand their mandate across the enterprise
- Senior managers who are responsible for architecture or for bridging the strategy-to-execution gap
- Strategy and business change professionals who work with architects or want to better incorporate architecture into their organisations
- 1 day
- LIVE STREAMING - £695 + VAT (£139) = £834
Group Booking Discounts
Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the commencement of the seminar and will be subject to a 10% administration fee. It is regretted that cancellations received within two weeks of the seminar date will be liable for the full seminar fee. Substitutions can be made at any time.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the seminar for any reason, IRM UK’s liability is limited to the return of the registration fee only. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of IRM UK, to change the content, timings, speakers and date of the seminar.