Who It's For
- Change Managers (CM’s) & Change Specialists looking for a simple and easy to apply approach to implementing change
- Project Mangers (PM’s) wanting a better understanding of change principles as demand for hybrid PM/CM’s grows in the market
- Those looking for a career change or transition into the area of change management
- Anyone with an interest in organisational change
- The course will be beneficial to individuals from both private and public sector backgrounds
Maddox Advisory Limited
Hanna Qadir is an Organisational Change Consultant who has worked on global programmes in the insurance, retail, banking and entertainment sectors over the last 14 years. Notable achievements include: Heading up the change function for an American insurer and leading change for a multimillion SAP programme of work for Sony Entertainment. She is also a keynote speaker on change for both academic (Columbia University, New York) and organisational institutions.Initially starting her career working for two of ‘The Big Five’ consulting practices, Hanna now specialises in change-focused transformation. She believes in outcome-driven interventions and encouraging organisations to prioritise investment in their people regardless of the size or monetary value of the transformation. She also has an interest in cultural attitudes to change, having worked in Japan as well as across Europe and believe employees need to be nurtured since they are at the heart of any change.
- 2 days
- £995 + VAT (£199) = £1,194
Group Booking Discounts
Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the commencement of the seminar and will be subject to a 10% administration fee. It is regretted that cancellations received within two weeks of the seminar date will be liable for the full seminar fee. Substitutions can be made at any time.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the seminar for any reason, IRM UK’s liability is limited to the return of the registration fee only. IRM UK will not reimburse delegates for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalties. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of IRM UK, to change the content, timings, speakers, date and venue of the seminar.