Who It's For
Dynamic Strategies for Investing in Change is a multi-disciplinary workshop, for everyone involved in joined-up change, including:
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Senior Business Analysts
- Change Portfolio Managers and PMO leaders, including those working in Finance and IT
- Organisational Change Specialists
- Business Process Designers
- Consultants specialising in Business Change and Transformation
Practitioner, Mentor, Trainer and Author
Chris works with people in diverse countries, cultures and industries, helping them to grow their capabilities at investing in change. He trains Executives, Enterprise Architects and Designers, Business Analysts and Change Portfolio Managers, in how to create joined-up outcomes, collaboratively and at market-speed, from an increasing diversity of ideas and initiatives.
Chris is also a professional speaker, delivering keynote speeches, executive briefings, public and private workshops, and university guest lectures. He has also chaired world-leading conferences on Business Change, Transformation, Innovation, and Enterprise Architecture.
As a practitioner, he specialises in short, dynamic and outcomes-driven interventions, delivering breakthrough results in hours or days – for example:
– Creating an integrated, goals-driven Change Portfolio for a global group based in 35 countries
– Finding that over 40% of an enterprise’s total investment was in changes they did not need
– Formulating a 3-year strategy for ambitious business growth, by prioritising investment in goals not initiatives
– Reducing the diversity of a company’s changes by 60%, to achieve the portfolio goals with less risk and more focus
– Redesigning how a GBP 200 million-turnover charity invested efficiently in change
Chris is the author of a trilogy of business novels – FruITion, RecrEAtion and DefrICtion – that explore the inter-woven stories of strategy, investing in change, enterprise architecture and portfolio management, through the eyes of three very different people: a CIO, an Enterprise Architect, and a Global Chief Executive. He is also architect of the Enterprise Investment Portfolio Management Method, EIPMM® (www.eipmm.com).
28-29 November 2019, London
Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2019 Workshop:
- 2 days
- £1,295 + VAT (£259) = £1,554
Group Booking Discounts
Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the commencement of the seminar and will be subject to a 10% administration fee. It is regretted that cancellations received within two weeks of the seminar date will be liable for the full seminar fee. Substitutions can be made at any time.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the seminar for any reason, IRM UK’s liability is limited to the return of the registration fee only. IRM UK will not reimburse delegates for any travel or hotel cancellation fees or penalties. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of IRM UK, to change the content, timings, speakers, date and venue of the seminar.