Who It's For
Roles that are currently benefitting from this workshop include:
- Specialist data modellers, data architects, data analysts, and DBAs who wish to hone their skills.
- Business analysts, business architects, enterprise architects, and application architects
- Application / solution developers (especially on Agile teams)
- Business professionals, Subject Matter Experts, and Project / Programme Managers involved in the analysis, design, and development (or selection and configuration) of a system.
- BI (Business Intelligence) professionals, DW (Data Warehouse) professionals, big data specialists, data scientists, analytics specialists, and data lake implementers
Clariteq Systems Consulting
With almost forty years of consulting experience, Alec Sharp has provided analysis, architecture, and business change expertise around the world. He has also delivered hundreds of top-rated presentations at international conferences, always based on real-life experience. These include “Getting Traction for Process – What the Experts Forget,” “The Multi-Skilled Influencer – Becoming a T-Shaped Professional,” and “Days not Weeks or Months – Process Change in Agile Timeframes.” Alec’s 90-minute briefing “Five Things You Need to Know About Business Processes” has been delivered to senior executives at major organisations around the globe. His book “Workflow Modelling” is a consistent best seller in the Business Process Change field and is widely used as an MBA text and consulting guide. He was awarded DAMA’s Professional Achievement Award, a global award given to one professional a year for contributions to the Data Management profession.
- 3 days
- LIVE STREAMING - £1,295 +VAT (£259) = £1,554
Group Booking Discounts
Cancellations must be received in writing at least two weeks before the commencement of the seminar and will be subject to a 10% administration fee. It is regretted that cancellations received within two weeks of the seminar date will be liable for the full seminar fee. Substitutions can be made at any time.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of the seminar for any reason, IRM UK’s liability is limited to the return of the registration fee only. It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of IRM UK, to change the content, timings, speakers and date of the seminar.