Apply to be a Speaker
1) Conference Speakers: To source speakers for our conferences we use our extensive list of contacts and we also issue a Call for Speakers roughly 6 to 7 months before each event. This gives potential speakers the opportunity to submit a title and description of their proposed presentation. Once the Call for Speakers deadline has passed IRM UK and the appropriate conference programme committee will look through all submissions and select the most appropriate papers to be presented as part of the conference. Presentations will last anywhere from half an hour to an hour and a quarter. We also source speakers to present half (3 Hour) and full day (6 Hour) workshops. We are particularly keen to use speakers who can present case studies about their organisation.
Call for Speakers List: If you would like to be added to our mailing list please e-mail the following details through to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive all our Call for Speakers as soon as they they are published: Contact name, Job Title, Company Name, Telephone Number, E-mail address and Area of Specialisation
Please read information and guidelines for the conference you are interested in before submitting your application below:
- Business Change and Transformation Conference Europe (guidelines)
- Data Governance Conference Europe (guidelines)
- Master Data Management Summit Europe (guidelines)
- Business Analysis Conference Europe (guidelines)
- Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe (guidelines)
- Business Process Management Conference Europe (guidelines)
- BI & Analytics Conference Europe (guidelines)
- Enterprise Data Conference Europe (guidelines)
2) Public Course and In-House Training Speakers: Our carefully selected speakers have superior technical knowledge, teaching skills and a wide range of practical business experience. They are some of the most influential technologists, methodologists and original thinkers in IT today. Our public courses and inhouse speakers include: John Zachman, Roger Burlton, James Archer, Jan Henderyckx, Steve Hoberman, Chris Potts, Chris Bradley, Alec Sharp, Rick van der Lans, Mike Ferguson, Danette McGilvray, Cort Coghill, James Robertson and Jeroen Derynck. If you would like to put forward a proposal for a course please contact email@example.com and provide the following information: Title, Sub Title, Duration, Overview, Learning Objectives, Seminar & Workshop Outline (Bullets and Sub Bullets), Target Audience and Speaker Biography.