MDM Justification, Strategy and Implementation
MDM provides a trusted, consistent view of vital information assets across the enterprise. In large corporations, MDM is becoming a key business transformation strategy as the cornerstone of critical business processes and business decisions.
Key Benefits to Attendees:
- Align IT Investments in master data governance with key business programmes
- Enable better regulatory compliance
- Optimise growth when the economic upturn comes
- Discuss your data governance & MDM challenges with the world's leading solution providers
- Gather insight & best practices from independent MDM experts
- Meet real life, experienced users of all the major MDM solutions
- Learn from the successes & challenges behind real-world implementations from over 20 case studies
- Network with other MDM professionals
- Increase profitability via increased upsell/cross-sell while concurrently driving down the costs of dirty data
- What is driving business interest in MDM & Data Governance solutions?
- What are the better architectures and vendors? How do these solutions differ from data warehouse and customer relationship management initiatives?
- How will the market and technologies evolve? Who will be the leading vendors?
- How does an IT organisation get started? How do I optimise my professional development to leverage this trend on behalf of my management?
- What are the most successful best practices for creating a "single customer view"?
|Keynotes and Featured Speakers include:|
19-21 April 2010
Radisson SAS Portman Hotel
|GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS:|
|2-3 Delegates 10%
4-5 Delegates 20%
6+ Delegates 25%