Quotes from Past Delegates
- "This event never fails to enable me to connect with people who I can learn from and who can re-energise me in Data Management."
Andy Moore, Rolls Royce
- "Great opportunity to validate my views and to learn from others."
Garry Manser, Head of Data Governance, Visa Europe
- "Great conference, the best event in Data Management! Excellent speakers and very interesting content."
Ana Teresa Szmoes, Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- "As always enjoyable and informative, picked up many ideas to take back."
Alistair Fian, Senior Developer, Standard Life
- "Excellent event that had great resonance to my role and have learnt concepts that I can use to drive BI&ED projects. Keynotes were very good."
Neil Lamb, BI Solution Architect, BAE Systems
- "Enjoyable event with relevant information helping to keep industry workers up to date."
Luke Paul Buttigieg, Software Developer, MITA
- "First time attending – really enjoyed. Will look to come back in the future."
John Daniels, Data Migration Manager, United Utilities
- "Great conference. Good facilities. Well run. Good speakers. Good range of content."
David Jenkinson, BI Manager, Redgate Software Ltd
- "Very glad I attended. I have learnt a lot."
Amit Gupta, BI Business Analyst, AG Logik Ltd
- "My first event. Definitely back next year as it was very good. The quality of information was very high. Good speakers delivering good content."
Andrew Davies, Information Architecture manager, BAE Systems Naval Ships
- "Great names and topics on the agenda
Olvind Solvang, Solutions Manger", BI/DW, Helse Vest
- "Excellent event, would thoroughly recommend it to all data professionals. Would actively encourage potential delegates to attend pre-conference sessions, very informative sessions. The opportunity to listen and interact with so many like minded data professionals in one place."
Jimmy McGrath, Information Development and Improvement Manager, Care Quality Commission
- "Really great event with an interesting and useful mix of speakers and topics."
Ellie Fitzpatrick, Data Governance Manager, Yorkshire Building Society Group
- "The ability to validate the know and learn the unknown at the same time is the best reason to attend."
Garry Manser, VP Data Stewardship, Barclays
- "Second time at this Conference, will be back but next time with my team!"
Derek Lennox, Data Governance Manager, National Australia Bank Group
- "ED&BI is the most beneficial conference I’ve attended in the past 5 years – specifically in terms of breadth of topics, content and speakers. Excellent organisation throughout."
Michael McMorrow, Principal, MMM Data Perspectives Ltd.
- "Good variety, good to have different views on same subjects. Informative, can now "join the dots" on capabilities for my organisation. Plenty of information, lots of food for thought."
Teresa Batman, Solution Architect, Tesco Plc
- "The conference continues to provide a comfortable and effective platform where we can learn new things, be reminded and refreshed in things we already knew and feel part of a data community which has similar challenges to ourselves."
Andy Moore, Process Specialist, Rolls-Royce
- "Good variety on offer and definitely enjoyed the talks and incorporation of real-world corporates and how they are addressing real-issues on the Big Data space."
Victor Ochieng, Data Warehouse Analyst, Plan International
- "Very informative, provided much 'food for thought'."
Steve Bungay, Supply Chain Data Manager, R Twining & Co
- "I have greatly enjoyed this event. The material is very useful to me. I enjoyed discussing data management issues with like-minded professionals."
Rhonda Freeman, Autotrader
- "Very good event, well organised and relevant particularly virtualisation, cloud and data strategy sessions."
Gerrard Deegan, Enterprise Data Architect, MOD
- "Great way to learn best practices, gain new insights and get ideas for change in your own organisation."
Weird van der Kooi, Sr. Data Manager, Nuon Vattenfall
- "A great event – a variety of sessions ranging across industry thought leaders to interesting case studies. Recommended to Information Management Professionals."
Jason Perkins, Principal BI Architect, EWOC
- "Another great event, learnt new and interesting challenges."
Neil Storkey, Global BI Data Manager, BAT
- "A very useful, well structured event. Good selection of speakers."
Georgia Prothero, Blackrock
- "Great combination of tutorials, 1 hour sessions, vendor stands and networking."
Doug Kirby, Premier Farnell
- "First time I have attended the event. Really amazing. I had the opportunity to attend high quality presentations and meet and share views / ideas with other people from companies all over the world."
Kyriakos Matheou, Cyta
- "An excellent event which really helped me understand the new trends in DW/BI, Data management and Information System Quality. The couple of new things I have learned from this conference are the operational BI and the importance of metadata. I will recommend this event to my fellow professionals."
Sheraz Mustaq, Saudi Aramco
- "This conference has breadth and depth of what you need to know about the latest trends in data management, BI, Info Quality. Would certainly recommend others to attend."
Cass Jwee Cheong Chay, Singapore General Hospital
- "I would attend this event over and over again. It's worth all the effort! I must commend the organiser for a well done job. So far, this event marks the best of conference experiences in the past 10 years."
Abraham Afolabi, Data Manager, EC Harris LLP
- "I was glad to find like minded professionals confirm several decisions I have made. Also glad to find several thought provoking and extremely useful nuggets that I can take back with me." Overall value of event - 10/10.
Chris Duffield, Principal Developer, Transport for London
- "Some great subjects; good to meet/discuss with people". Overall value of event - 9/10.
Andy Moore, Process Specialist, Rolls-Royce
- "Excellent Organisation, Friendly, helpful staff. Good balance between sessions & breaks."
Babara Erninck, Process Information Manager, EANDIS
- "A very enjoyable and useful event. This is the first conference I have attended but I would certainly like to attend further conferences. The venue and staff were excellent and it was very well organised."
David Jordan, Data Analyst, Land Registry
- "Very good content, management of event, attention to details. Very good information. Some exceptional speakers and experts in the technology space."
Bikram Das, Head of Tech Services, EMEA, TCS
- "As a representative of 'end-users' the event gave me an insight to the world of IM/DM/IQ specialists with whom I communicate in my work."
Kai Penttila, Senior Specialist, Orion Pharm
- "Really worthwhile". Overall value of event - 9/10.
Ian Stone, Data Architect, Prudential
well organized, lectures were thought provoking. Many ideas I will take
back to my organization. A lot more I now want to read about. I will
recommend this conference to more business units next year. Thoroughly
Neil Shah, Information & Data Risk Analyst, Capital one Bank
would recommend to any IQ professional. Gets better every year.
Garry Manser, Associate Director IQ, Bank of Scotland Corporate
what is needed! As ever a refreshing and wider view of information quality
in the business.
Nic Jefferis, Data Manager, National Savings & Investments
and some good points to take away.
Simon Daniels, Manager, Worldwide Marketing Data Strategy, Progress Software
of speakers and content made this a valuable course in both practical
and thought provoking ways.
Lee Farndell, BI and Data Warehouse Consultant, Siemens
talk - Demonstrated need for good master data very well.
Joe Walton, Computer Scientist, DoD, USA
was very informative. It was the first time I have attended but I can
assure you it will not be the last. The standard of speakers was extremely
high & the debates between speakers was innovative. The venue was
S McCahy, MOD
great strength of this conference is the number & variety of presentations/speakers.
The big weakness of this conference is that I can't get to all
the presentations I want to!
Martin Willcox, Snr Architect, Co-op Group
Brian Papworth, Data Services manager, Alliance & Leicester
event was full of relevant ideas & theories that are crucial to
the ones intellectual development
Rute Felix, Data Manager, Caixa Gerai Depositos
very good tutorials (M.B. & A.S.) which re-enforced my own knowledge
& the work we are doing within our particular area of MOD
Martin Richley, Head of Data Coherence, D Information (Army)
Well worth while. As a DBA, it was a valuable overview of the world
that I support
Peter Robson, Database Administrator, British Geological Survey
moving away from IT focus & now strongly into involving business
managers. Lots of good advice & examples to demonstrate the usefulness
& applicability of IQ & DM
Alan Snow, BI Consultant, Ordina
usual these tutorials give unrivalled access to experts in their field,
& I have gone away with brain in overdrive, thinking of all the
things I want to do when I get back to the office. The hotel is good
also. I look forward to coming again next year
Kate Streatfield, Project Manager, GNER
opportunity to meet other professionals working in the same field as
me. Obtained some really good ideas & food for thought for me to
take back to my company. Can't wait for next year!
V Peacock, HO Intelligent Customer Information, Abbey
Steve Tyler, e-business, Rolls-Royce
would never miss it! The best conference I've been to. Very inspirational.
I went to my first IQ conference in 1998 & said it might change
my life and it has!
Kathy Hunter, InfoAdvantage Ltd
packed 3 days, full of learning both from the experiences of others,
& from questions posed in the sessions
Vicky Poulson, Data Architect, Barclays Bank
the whole it was 3 days well spent. Very well organised
Claire Parry, Information Manager, Chelmsford Borough Council
of content was great
Diana Joseph, Information Quality Management, Old Mutual
Alastair Noble, Bank of America
recommended, I would encourage all Information Management professionals
to attend whether expert or novice
David Evans,Senior Infomration management Consultant, BT
A very educational conference
Filip Van Hallewijn, Information Quality Management, Belgacom
worth attending, I learned a lot
Ian Sinclair, DQ Manager, MOD
diversity of topics - good quality of speakers - experts
in the field. Information was at the right level - at a level
that was useful! Great wide spectrum of speakers - very knowledgeable
on their subject area
Patricia Graham, Systems Director, Prudential Financial
- Definitely be attending in future years & will be encouraging colleagues to attend