FEES & DISCOUNTS
Group Booking Discounts:
|View photos from the 2015 Conference on SmugMug|
Europe's Most Authoritative & Independent Conferences
Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe 2017
Conference Europe 2017
In 2017 we will be separating the event into two distinct co-located conferences as follows: Business Intelligence & Analytics Conference Europe 2017 and Enterprise Data Conference Europe 2017. We will be issuing the call for speakers towards the end of March. To submit now or for further information please click here. The conference programme will be published in June 2017 - please click here to request a copy of this.
The 2017 co-located conferences will provide an unparalleled networking opportunity for Data Management and BI and Analytics Professionals from across Europe and beyond. Whether you are just starting your journey, you are an experienced or you would like to understand the role of Data Management, BI & Analytics further, this event is for you.
View photos from the 2016 Conference on SmugMug
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from your Peers. The conference provides an interactive forum where Data and BI Professionals can meet, discuss and debate how best to rise to the challenges faced by their organisations today and in the future. The 2016 conference attracted delegates from 29 countries.
- Five Conference Tracks with More Than 60 Sessions with a Focus on Case Studies. Learn from other organisations past successes and challenges from over 30 case studies. The five tracks include a dedicated 1 day track to Big Data and a 1 day track to Data Innovation.
- World class Contributors. Broaden your knowledge and gain insights from internationally renowned experts.
- Sixteen Half Day Conference Workshops on 20 November. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up-to-speed or fine tune your performance on Data and BI Essentials. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops.
- Full Day Conference Workshops on 23 November. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and skills on Enterprise Data Management and BI practice.
- Data and BI Solution Providers. Discuss your Data & BI challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 100% of the 2016 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague.
|2016 Keynotes, Conference Chairs and Featured Speakers Included:|
20-23 November 2017
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel
|Follow us on Twitter|
|2016 Case Studies and Contributors included:|
|IFC/World Bank Group|
|Zurich UK General Insurance|
|Ford Motor Company|
|Yorkshire Building Society Group|
|Dublin City University|
|Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma|
|Volkswagen Pon Financial Services|
|City of Amsterdam|
|Defence Infrastructure Organisation|
|Featured Speakers Included:|
|Daragh O Brien|
|Jos van Dongen|
|•||The great strength of this conference is the number & variety of presentations/ speakers. The big weakness of this conference is that I can't get to all the presentations I want to!
Martin Willcox, Snr Architect, Co-op Group
|•||Very Good Value
Brian Papworth, Data Services manager, Alliance & Leicester
|•||The event was full of relevant ideas & theories that are crucial to my intellectual development
Rute Felix, Data Manager, Caixa Gerai Depositos
|•||Extremely well organized, lectures were thought provoking. Many ideas I will take back to my organization. A lot more I now want to read about. I will recommend this conference to more business units next year. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Neil Shah, Information & Data Risk Analyst, Capital One Bank
|Click here for more testimonials|