Quotes from Past Delegates
- "Possibly the best conference I've ever attended for the insights and ideas it has provided."
Philip Ainsworth, Business Architect, Student Loans Company
- "Great event! Excellent combination of practical information, theory and fun."
Sender Meyer, Team Lead architecture, Dutch Railways
- "A good, informative and well run event."
David Cossey, Senior Business Analyst, Aviva
- "This event has improved my understanding of EA. The talks I attended were of a high standard and I made a few contacts during the breaks - Thanks!"
Sam Phillimore, Business Consultant, HP Enterprise
- "Very interesting sessions for different knowledge areas. Good organised and interesting event where people can learn a lot."
Mrs Kim-Lien Pham, Head of Business Analyst, National Bank de Belgique
- "The best conference on BPM and Enterprise Architecture. The information I received will be very useful for my job. Thank You!"
Michael Mainville, Lecturer, HEC Montreal
- "Excellent! Quality thought provoking speakers. Well organised. I have been with my company 15 years so this is a great opportunity to find out the latest thinking and catch up with what is happening in other companies."
Amanda Eaton, Process Architect, Fidelity Investments
- "There’s a reason why people keep coming back year after year – great conference (as always)."
Terje Bremnes, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest, Norway
- "Very informative – adapted to different levels of maturity."
Jeanne-Marie Sauwens, Application Manager, EPO
- "Good speakers, interesting topics and really valuable discussions with other attendees."
Jenni Dahlkvist Vartiainen, Enterprise Architect, Jordbruksverket (Swedish Board of Agriculture)
- "It’s the best independent EA conference in Europe."
Søren Staun Biangslev, Principal Consultant, byBrick Management
- "Lightning talks is a brilliant addition to the agenda!"
Christel Bekkum, Enteprise Architect, The Western Norway Regional Health Authority
- "Well organised, well planned and well done. I enjoyed the global perspective and would come again. There was a lot of really good information. I walk away with a lot of ideas that I am eager to incorporate into my day to day work."
Theresa Friend, Quality Operational Excellence Principal, Genentech a Member of the Roche Family
- "Would definitely love to attend again."
Piotr Wojtowicz, Principal Business Process Architect, DHL
- "Great conference, good speakers. My colleagues attended last year. Their recommendation led to our manager sending all the architects."
Line Saele, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest IKT AS
- "IRM EAC is turning into a must attend EA event for the calendar. Excellent value for time and money invested!"
Amitabh Apte, CTO, Fujitsu
- "Wonderful event to bring energy, experience and insight to BPM. It is a hard concept to achieve change but the IRM event continues to inspire me. Thank You."
Janine Snodgrass, Business Process Architect, John Lewis
- "Excellent event. I hope to return next year! It has been an excellent opportunity to network with vendors and organisations in the BPM space."
Shane Start, Business Change Project Manager, The British Library
- "The most useful event I have attended in terms of content."
Craig Dunne-Wall, Principal Consultant, BMT Hi-Q Sigma
- "The workshop days are very valuable. All the guru’s gathered in one place."
Elizabeth Strand, Enterprise Architect, PFA Pension
- "Glad I attended, lots of food for thought."
Chris Wells, Enterprise Architect, RSPB
- "A great learning experience."
Kendal Maher, Manager, Business Process Unit, John Lewis
- "Very good, good value."
Jesper Hother Sorensen, Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, DSV A/s
- "Credibility and worldwide nature is good, good barometer of architecture health and direction."
Andrew Swindell, Enterprise Architect, BHP Billiton
- "One of the best conferences I have attended"
Jurgen Jung, Head of Business Modelling, DHL Global Management GmbH
- "First one attending. Positive experience and will look forward to the future events."
Rajneesh Singh, Technical Architect, EON
- "Being largely vendor independent its hugely valuable. A good range of perspectives."
Mark Melton, Business Architect, Elsevier
- "Always illuminating and addresses topical issues in organisations."
Jane Chang, Enterprise Architect, British Gas
- "Great that BPM and EA are combined"
Sari Vehtari, Chief Architect, Business Processes, Fortum
- "Felt like a complete conference for any line of work"
Mirelle Suatan, Process Excellence Manager, TeliaSonera International Carrier
- "Good, thought provoking, wide range of topics"
Vincent Van der Stap, Business Process Architect, Shell P&T
- "Superb, as a new business architect, lots of value in how to sell position"
Calum Greer, Business Architect, Elsevier
- "First time I was a delegate. Have learned a lot and met interesting people"
Simone Wiezer, Enterprise Architect, Helse Vest IKT AS
- "A valuable forum for learning and networking. I will be back in 2014!"
Brad Kitayama-Moore, Director, Cerulean Consulting
- "Excellent content and value for money. Great selection of experts and hands on practitioners"
Kay Stock, Manager - IT&C, Melbourne and Olympic Parks Trust
- "Very valuable for me. Excellent experience."
Franc Bracun, Director, Abanka Vipa
- "As a novice in this area, this was the place to start!"
Ian Evans, System Architect, Mass Consultants Ltd
- "As relatively new in EA it gave me a great foundation with lots of ideas to work on back home."
Thomas Larsen, Solution Architect, DDIS
- "Nice line up! Professional organization. Good discussions"
Rik Farenhorst, Manager Business Line Architecture & Strategy, inspearit B.V.
- "Great venue, an amazing collection of
delegates and very good speakers."
Christopher Albone, Technical Architect, University of Sydney"
- "Rich EA Implementations! Got EA future
directions and relation between EA & IT & Business movements."
Satoru Myojin, Executive Fellow, OGIS"
- "This has been one of the better Conferences
I have attended. A good and diverse range of speakers from around the world."
Chris Waters, Enterprise Architect, Hiscox Insurance"
- "Excellent – new and interesting ideas."
Marion Eastmond, Systems Architect, John Lewis"
- "Great ideas and concepts that can be
practically applied to my own work and the organisation as a whole."
Elliot Daly, Head of Business Applications, Control Risks"
- "Very valuable. I learned a lot."
James Ochiai-Brown, Solutions Architect, SAS"
- "Excellent and enjoyable. I will be recommending this conference to other architects at Canada Life."
Dave Pitts, Senior Systems Architect, Canada Life"
- "Best EA conference I know. Leading view on EA."
Bart de Bijl, Manager IT & Ops"
- "Terrific content, speakers and organization. High quality content. Impressive speaker list."
Duncan Niblett, Dep. Director of Govt. Ops "
- "Definitely valuable. I've got a lot of new ideas, the talks were very inspiring. I'll definitely benefit from the event. "
Jan Antos, IT Enterprise Architect, Trask Solutions
- "This was my first event of this nature and I found it justified the effort of my attending both as education and increasing my understanding of the issues facing Enterprise Architecture. "
Paul Winchcombe, MOD Andover
- "A very interesting and thought provoking event - my first visit
and I would want to return."
Charlie Anderson, Senior Manager IT Services, Fife Council
- "Well organised and provided a good insight on EA. Will really benefit
and add values for implementing an Enterprise level architecture
across the Enterprise"
Ali Manzoor, Project Manager, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- "Good diverse range of topics, lots of useful messages to take away"
Mark Perry, Enterprise Architect, EDS
- "Being both new to EA as well as a first time attendee, the conference
has given me a lot to think about over the coming year. Very well
done. Thanks and hope to see you all next year!"
Chris Broccoli, IT Architect, Telekurs Services
- "An extremely well organised and produced conference, from pre registration
and lasting throughout the 3 days. Excellent support staff - helpful,
knowledgeable and friendly to boot! Excellent choice of topics and
speakers, good use of time including offering lunch (great food)
and the ability to network. This is the first EA conference I have
attended outside the US, based on the useful insights it will certainly
not be the last."
Joe Smith, Enterprise Architect, Information Dynamics
- "Excellent and well prepared in advance. I will recommend all SA
companies to come."
Tina Manyapelo, Snr Process Enterprise Architect, Pebble Bed Modular Reactor (Pty) Ltd"
- " Perfect event if one wants to feel the pulse of EA. Excellent
learning and networking forum."
Amitabh Apte, Enterprise Architecture Group, SITA
- " I will be back! "
Jonas Reimer, Quality Engineer, Volvo
- " Would highly recommend it to others. "
Kouros Roshanzamir, Technical Architect, Freshfields
- " Great Conference - especially the Tutorials and Keynotes. "
Jan Christiansen, Chief Information Officer, NSB AS
- " The Conference was very good and had a fantastic time catching
up with so many great names in the industry. "
Gleuto Serafim, Infrastructure Solutions Architect, Tecala Australia
- " This was my first step on a long journey - but I now know what
direction I should be going in!"
Steve Rees, Architect, SAS
- " My first time attending an EA conference, and will be coming back.
This conference has helped me understand the whole Enterprise Architecture
from a business prospect. "
Raj Kumar, Demand Analysis, GlaxoSmithKline
- " Good opportunity to 'benchmark' others experience with ours. Well
organised, aligned with today's and tomorrow's issues."
Gert Eijkelboom, De Nederlandsche Bank
- " This is an excellent conference, and I would want to attend it
next year. Extremely informative and useful for organisation implementing
David Kwok, Assistant CIO for EA, Ministry of Defence, Singapore
- " Useful to see many different approaches & interpretations
of EA. Excellent Keynotes. Venue & Admin excellent."
Chris Eland, Developer, Consumers' Association
- " Enjoyed it. John Zachman was excellent."
J G Rudman, Divisional Manager, Old Mutual
- " Quite a lot of good arguments and ideas for EA."
Geir Owe Wærsland, Chief Engineer IT, Statoil
- " An excellent introduction to EA. Very inspiring speakers. I feel
I have aquired valuable knowledge for use when working with EA within
Frode Torvund, Architect, Telenor
- " Very enjoyable, interesting and useful."
Bob Marsh, Head of IT Strategies, Friends Provident
- " I was pleased with the event as it enabled me to place much of
the stuff I was doing in a taxonomy."
Glenn Fitzgerald, Senior Solutions Architect, Fujitsu
- " Speakers overall great, consistent, interesting and passionate
about the subject."
Andy Holloway, IT Manager, Ernst & Young
- " Was good exposure to EA, Well managed, excellent facilities, smooth,
good time management."
John Hayden, Group Enterprise Architect, ABSA Bank
- " Very useful. Thanks."
Michael Rothwell, Business Analyst, Highways Agency
- " Excellent Opportunity to meet people."
Charlie Schoefield, Senior Technical Architect, MTV Networks Europe
- " Very good to listen to and meet some of the industries gurus and
talk to people who are 'in the same boat'."
John Lucas, Change Management Consultant, Norwich union
- " Very good, good overview, good mixture of theory, visions and
Oswald Schnappinger, Head of Architecture Group, Wacker Chemie GmbH
- " Very useful and thought provoking event."
John Page, Enterprise Architect, EDS
- " Excellent. Provided good mix of theoretical & practical implementation
of EA concepts."
Ryszard Jedrzejewski, Enterprise Architect, National Australia Group
- " Overall really good quality speakers."
Christer Segerlund, IT STartegist, BGC
- " Going away with pragmatic ideas & techniques to try out Lots
of food for thought Facilities excellent - food excellent - location
Hassan Sheikh, Application Services Manager, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- " I thought the event was excellent. As a business we have just
initiated a project to define an EAF. This conference has helped
enormously in arming me with the necessary ammunition to sell the
benefits of EA to the business. It did well in putting EA in context
- however I believe there are outstanding issues with regards to
ROI - is the market & senior management ready for initiatives
/ philosophies that do not have hard benefits? I thought the speakers
were excellent - and it was content rich almost to the point of overload! "
Stephen Osborne, Data Analyst, HM Prisons Service