Data Governance Conference Europe 2017
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
Co-located with the
Master Data Management Summit Europe 2017
|Download Conference Attendance Justification:
| Word File | PDF File |
The "Must Attend" Event for Data Governance and MDM Professionals
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on Data Governance & MDM. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of Data Governance and MDM to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Four Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of Data Governance and MDM.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations.
- Twelve "Fast Track" Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to quickly get up to speed with Data Governance and MDM essentials.
- Post Conference Workshops. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- All the Major Data Governance and MDM Solution Providers. Discuss your Data Governance and MDM challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015 and 2016 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2016 conference attracted delegates from 32 countries.
|2017 Keynotes and Featured Speakers Include:|
15-18 May 2017
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London, UK
|Follow us on Twitter|
|2017 Contributors to these co-located conferences include:|
|Schroder Investment Management|
|Deloitte MCS Limited|
|Dun & Bradstreet|
|KPMG IT Advisory|
|The Co-operative Bank|
|The Environment Agency|
|The Pensions Regulator|
|Willis Towers Watson|
|Amsterdam Innovation ArenA|
|Amsterdam Airport Schiphol|
|Goldsmiths, University of London|
|HAN University of Applied Sciences|
|International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)|
|New Zealand Government|
|Thames Valley Housing|
|First Data Corporation|
|Oxford University Press|
|2017 Featured Speakers Include:|
|Daragh O Brien|
|Dr. Andreas Reichert|