Quotes from Past Delegates
- "The BA conference is the "go to" event for BA's in the UK. I love the diversity of topics, exploring common issues and the collaborative spirit amongst the BA's that attend."
Craig Rollason, UK Business Analysis Manager, National Grid
- "The conference is the highlight of my professional year."
Christina Lovelock, Programme Manager, Business Requirements, HSCIC
- "It’s a shame we can’t attend all sessions! They have all been very thought-provoking and insightful. Every BA must experience this."
Chetan Patel, Business Analyst, Lloyds Banking Group
- "Excellent. How else could we get this level of information? Excellent use of time."
Mark Lewing, Senior Business Analyst, Aviva
- "Excellent 3 days. Would recommend to any BA."
Jo Smith, BA Manager, Skipton Building Society
- "I have found it hugely beneficial and I will definitely endeavour to attend each year going forward."
Tammy Kennedy, Senior BA, Hermes
- "Really enjoyable and fantastic meeting other BAs."
Craig Watson, Lead BA, Sky Bet
- "Yet again, it inspired and answered many questions that a BA requires."
Martin Hobbs, Principal BA, Babcock International
- "Very informative and was able to gauge my own skills and experiences as a BA."
Peter Roach, Business Analyst, National Savings and Investments
- "Excellent event for all levels of BA."
Jeremy Lucas, Business Analyst, Yorkshire Building Society
- "A great opportunity to build my network and to hear new ideas that I can take back and try in my work place."
Lisa Ellis, Lead Business Analyst, UBS
- "Wow! This has been so inspiring. I hope to be back next year."
Mike Williams, Business Analysis Manager, Nottingham Trent University
- "One of the most informative and relevant events I have ever been to. Not sure how you will improve on this next year."
Juliette Pearson, Strategy and Architecture, DE&S CIO
- "Excellent event - Best BA Conference. Look forward to next year!"
Jonathan Bryant, Business Analyst, NFU Mutual
- "As usual, talented people sharing ideas to benefit the community."
Steven Olds, Business Analyst, Bank of England
- "Great event. Really enjoyed my first BA conference."
Rachael Chapman, Business Analyst, Skipton Building Society
- "This was a very inspiring event for me. My eyes have opened to techniques and practices which I can apply to my daily work."
Wouter Hermsen, Business Analyst, Test-AAnkoop
- "A real community event with a fantastic vibe!"
Sarah Fitton, BA Manager, Allen & Overy
- "Great Event, good networking, looking forward to the next one!"
David Beckham, Senior BA, Aviva
- "A really good mix of skills and topics."
Michael Sylvain, Senior Business Analyst, Lowell Group
- "Beneficial Event for inspiration, networking and practical tips and techniques."
Michaela Pantaleeva, Head of Business Development & Analysis, Unibet
- "Very enjoyable and nice to meet such a range of enthusiastic BAs."
Cat Lightbody, Analyst, Certeco
- "Very informative – A beautiful forum for networking."
Johnpaul Nwanerih, Senior BA, The Royal British Legion
- "I will recommend this event to my leader and to my team."
Nowak-Rybka Kartarzyna, Chapter Leader BA, Objectivity Bespoke Software Specialists
- "First event – thoroughly enjoyed it. Great range of sessions."
Jodi Benton, BA Manager, Financialforce.com
- "Great chance to network, validate current practice and learn new skills."
Karen Hunt, Principal BA, Aviva
- "Good event. As a Junior BA, great opportunity to network and gather best practice from other BAs."
Mitul Harani, Business Analyst, Whitebread
- "Very well-organised. Good choice of speakers, good variety of subjects, great atmosphere."
Nathalie Mugica, Senior BA, Commerz Bank
- "Excellent event. Well organised as usual, plus some very inspirational speakers."
Corrine Thomas, Principal Consultant, Choices Consulting
- "Excellent sessions, well-organised, good hotel and catering. Speakers very candid."
Martin Tate, IT Consultant, Decision Evaluation Ltd
- "First year attending and I have been very impressed. Will definitely be attending future conferences."
Carl Wrigley, Business Analyst, Business Effectiveness Consultancy Ltd
- "Overall it was a really good event. Everyone was very friendly and had a good community vibe."
Tom Shanley, Business Analyst, Redvespa
- "This is really a great event to share ideas and learn from the industry. I will definitely come to the next one!"
Isha Jain, BA Best Practice & Standards Lead, National Grid
- "So glad I got the opportunity to attend. Brilliant to meet so many people in the same profession and to learn from them."
Annette O’Donovan, Senior Business Analyst, Genworth
- "Inspiring and energising. Love it!"
Jonathan Bryant, Business Analyst, NFU Mutual
- "One of the key highlights of my BA career to date!"
Stuart Peek, Business Analyst, Specsavers
- "Another year, another great BA Conference. Roll on 2015!"
Jean Gibney, Program BA, Gen Re
- "Loved it, re-energised, re-charged."
Andrew Gilbert, Principal Business Analyst, Virgin Media
- "Fabulous – well run, interesting range of speakers and topics."
Tony Toombs, BA Manager, A J Bell Ltd
- "Genuinely one of the best events I’ve ever attended."
Adrian Beckham, BA Manager, ASDA
- "Excellent. Would definitely like to come back."
Shelina Khan, Business Analyst, Legal & General
- "Overall, hugely impressed. Very much exceeded expectations."
Alan McPherson, Business Analyst Manager, Thomson Reuters
- "I am not alone. That is good to know! I really welcome the opportunity to share experiences with other BAs."
Iona McMillan, Business Analyst, Global Energy
- "Well organised, with a very good range of topics and speakers. First conference I have attended but am already looking forward to the next one!"
Imran Mirza, Business Analyst, The Bank of England
- "First time here. Found it very useful and informative. Hope to become a regular attendee. Inspirational and thought provoking."
Brian Auld, Business Analyst, ACCA
- "Unique and excellent opportunity to step back and reflect on the maturing role of the analyst."
Stephen Burton, Business Analyst, RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
- "Brilliant Keynote speakers. Some very useful sessions which gave things to take away."
Gizem Topoglu, Business Analyst, M&G Investments
- "Excellent event, driving the profession forwards and providing valuable opportunity for the international community to come together."
Sally Wilford, Business Analyst, Health and Social Information Care
- "Very good exchange of knowledge. Good to meet people from other companies."
Lars-Oliver Römich, Application Manager, European Patent Office
- "It exceeded my expectations. I have met many people from a wide variety of industries."
Lisa Ellis, Lead Analyst, UBS
- "So much good stuff!"
Simon Gayton, Product Analyst, LHASA Ltd
- "Excellent, inspiring event."
Adrian Reed, Principal Consultant, Blackmetric
- "Awesome Event. I found the overall event to be excellent and a snapshot of where the BA discipline is today."
Louise Burnham, Independent Business Analyst
- "Thought-provoking and ridiculously relevant!"
Lianne Gazzard, Business Analyst, Alternative Networks Plc
- "Well run, fluid, well co-ordinated and made it easy to be an attendee."
Chris Hince, Business Analyst, Intel
- "Very good to meet other people working in this profession. Some very worthwhile insights."
Joe Nott, Graduate BA, IRESS
- "A very useful and informative event."
Tristan Hargreaves, IT Manager, Eminox Ltd
- "Great event – pleased to see increase in numbers and membership. People keen to embrace speakers and use their knowledge."
Annabel Fears, BA Resource Lead, National Grid
- "Very effective event with good content and some great speakers."
Daniel Pettit, Business Analyst, Willmott Dixon
- "Superbly organised."
Ally Ward, Senior BA, EY
- "Excellent conference with superb range of topics and speakers. Really does provide you with food for thought on improving self and teams."
Craig Cameron, Royal London
- "I have thoroughly enjoyed my first conference and will definitely be back."
Liz Day, Senior BA, Diligenta
- "Well organised. Will definitely recommend. Excellent keynotes."
Asma Almosawi, BPR Specialist, e.Government Authority
- "Fantastic event. Great sense of community created and nurtured by people’s openness and honesty as to their own successes and failures."
Michaela Michaylova, Head of Business Analysis and Development, UNIBET
- "Extremely valuable as an exchange of practical, often detailed, ideas, tools and techniques."
Michaela Michaylova, Head of Business Analysis and Development, UNIBET
- "Overall a good investment of time and money."
Nurlybek Izteleuov, Business Analyst, Tengizchevroil LLP
- "Professionalism was very high. A very good selection of speakers all very insightful and interesting."
Emma Hurrell, Business Analyst, Babcock International
- "Very worthwhile. Really great to network and share ideas/fears/nuggets with peer group."
John Yates, Senior Business Analyst, Plymouth Community Homes
- "Interesting and inspiring."
Svitlana Podchasova, IT Business Analyst, UBS
- "Great event. Thank you! Will visit next year too."
Alexander Molotkov, Senior BA, C.T.Co Ltd
- "Fantastic event, well organised, good facilities, excellent staff."
Jo Solecki, Business Improvement Manager, Sheffield Hallam University
- "Vital opportunity to meet and network with other BAs and to assess current best practice."
James Cadle, Director, AssistKD Ltd
- "Great event, great networking opportunities."
Sandra Leek, Senior Lead BA, Lloyds Banking Group
- "Thoroughly enjoyed this event. Great networking opportunity and always learn something new/see things from a different perspective. An essential event for every BA to attend."
Davina Hesmer, AssistKD Ltd
- "Really enjoyable."
Ewan Ashley, Business Architect, British Gas
- "Extremely well-organised, keynote speakers inspirational."
Thamer Miles, Systems Analyst, John Lewis Partnership
- "Great value, adds a great deal to the profession, lots of very good discussion."
Frank Collins, Business Analyst, Incisive Analyst
- "This event never stops giving and I never fail to learn something new."
Sarah Sparey, Head of BA, Speed Solutions
- "I really enjoyed all 3 days. It was a great opportunity to meet other BAs from so many backgrounds and learn that we all encounter the same issues throughout the journey of our work."
Michelle Smith, BA, Bron Afon Community Housing
- "Being new to the profession I found the event very useful and will come again."
Rhodri Cooksley, BA, Talkingtech UK Ltd
- "Very informative and increases the professional standing of BA’s within organisations."
Audrey Bampoe, AVP, Credit Suisse
- "Well done team - Bigger than ever but just as friendly."
Andy Wilkins, Partner and Visiting Fellow, Perspectiv and Cass Business School
- "Best BA Conference in the UK."
Jonathan Stallard, Customer Solutions Manager, iRise
- "Better than ever! Keynote speakers were particularly good this year."
Corrine Thomas, Head of BA Practice, Virgin Media
- "Fantastic event. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a lot from real life examples."
Minal Patel, Lead BA, Gap Inc
- "Good atmosphere, good attendance, good choice of sessions."
Chris Moran, Principal Consultant, Karona
- "Though provoking, great networking and practical."
Naresh Ramjee, Principal BA, Williams Lea Group
- "Very informative and widens your thinking."
Bhagwandas Jokotiah, Lead BA, National Grid
- "Brilliant forum to share experiences and learn from each other no matter what level."
Jo Parnell, Principal BA, Aveva Solutions Ltd
- "Wonderful! Looking forward to the next one."
Kashif Riaz, Regional Director (EMEA), IIBA
- "As someone new to the world of BA I got a lot more from this than I expected."
Natalie Swales, Business Change Consultant
- "Great event - Really thought-provoking and learnt some new skills."
Jade Phillips, Lead Business Analyst, The Home Office
- "Definitely valuable to any BA at any point in their career from junior BAs to senior with 20+ years’ experience."
Ally Ward, Associate Director, Ernst & Young
- "Great to meet like-minded people who understand the BA discipline and can share thoughts, ideas and confirm thinking."
James Devereaux, Senior BA, Financial Conduct Authority
- "Excellent opportunity to learn best practice and experiences from other BAs."
Deanne Adam, Senior Lead BA, Lloyds Banking Group
- "Immediately felt support from being with like-minded people with this frequently being a solitary role."
Kathryn Johnstone, Business Systems Analyst, WGPSN
- "The Event is excellent and I am so pleased I came down from Aberdeen to be here – it was very positive and encouraging."
Kathryn Johnstone, Business Systems Analyst, WGPSN
- "Excellent, inspirational and great consolidation of information."
Sarah Johnston, Business Analyst, Wood Group PSN
- "For an external to the BA community delegate the conference was very interesting to gain insight into the struggles and challenges of the industry."
Michaela Michaylova, Global Marketing Coordinator, Unibet
- "Excellent event. Will recommend to my colleagues and will use the experience in team work with BAs."
Stefan Skulason, Business Analyst, Arion Bank
- "Exceptional event - I am absolutely re-energised as a BA and Ba manager and thoroughly inspired with new ideas for progress."
Danielle Morrison, Business Analyst, Legal & General
- ".... exceptional conference - this type of advanced and wide-reaching content is what I have been missing in my training and development for some time. I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to find you!"
Danielle Morrison, Business Analyst, Legal & General
- "I feel totally inspired, refreshed and can’t wait to use some of the handy tips for myself! I will definitely be recommending the conference to all my BA colleagues and will definitely attend again next year."
Laura Kennaway, Business Analyst, Ernst & Young
- "Every year this conference grows and gets better and this year is no exception."
Linda Girvan, Business Analyst, UK Government
- "As per last year, an excellent, interesting & thought-provoking event. Certainly I find it provides me with fresh impetus in taking forward my role."
Mark Atkins, Senior BA, RBS
- "Attending the conference for the first time I found the conference very informative and will be certainly taking a number of the BA experiences, tools and experiences back to my organisation. It was fantastic to learn the different approaches taken by other Bas & hear how they overcame key problems. I will certainly be back next year."
Sharon Bogal, BA, Brit Insurance
- "Loved coming to my first BA Conference, loved the networking elements and sharing knowledge, techniques & problems. Community @ its best."
Mirembe Mugenyi, BA, The Trainline.com
- "I always come away from this event inspired and invigorated!"
Cathy Snarey, Global Business Analysis Champion, Ernst & Young
- "Very well run. Overall a resounding success. Very valuable and thought-provoking."
Michael Salliss, BA, Avis Budget Group
- "Excellent conference with some great speakers."
Paul Muir, BA, Skandia/Old Mutual
- "Thank you - it was a great event. Well organised, good venue, great speakers."
Karen Duthie, BA, Avis
- "Extremely useful to meet and exchange ideas."
Stuart Mears, Business Consultant, Schroders Investment Management
- "The information gathered is world class as you would expect so I've taken back a lot of good tips. I will advise others to go to this conference, especially other BA's from my workplace."
Steve Wills, Project Manager, BAE Systems
- "Great networking. Well organised. Good venue."
Lisa Harris, Principal BA, Aviva
- "Excellent event - will recommend."
Julie Devine, BA Manager, ACCA
- "I enjoyed my first visit to the conference and am inspired by the people I have met & listened to. It is encouraging to hear the passion people have for one subject area and that they are committed to raising the BA's profile."
Sally Tolcher, Requirements Analyst (Team Leader) Capgemini
- "Probably the most relevant and effective conference I've ever been to."
Stephen Haarer, Business Analyst, Lloyds Banking Group
- "Very interesting, varied and well run
event. My head is buzzing with ideas to take back to the workplace
from how to do analysis, to being creative and lots more."
Nicola Paterson, Lead Business Analyst, Syngenta
- "Good atmosphere, most willing to engage and
learn rather than lecture and impress."
Frank Rae, Senior Business Analyst, National Assembly for Wales
- "Terrific!I suddenly feel like a valuable
asset rather than an anomaly! The BA is best! And I will be recommending to
my manager that the whole team participates next year."
Mary Seddon, Business Analyst, Taylor & Francis Group
- "Great forum for knowledge sharing and idea
Timothy Hill, Principle Business Analyst, Virgin Media
- "Excellent!!! Informative, inspiring and lots
Mel Gladwin, Business Change Consultant, UK Gov
- "First time been and found it very
informative and well organised."
Graham Brare, Principle Business Analyst, Vertex
- "Worthwhile, will recommend to my
Liona Sullivan, Senior Business Analyst, Royal Bank of Scotland
- "Good to feel part of a community that cross
organisations and countries."
Susie Hughes, Senior Business Analyst, Home Office - UKBA
- "Good networking opportunities. Enjoyed the
conference content. Gained new perspectives about business analysis."
Nicola Anoroutsos, Lead BA, PWC
- "Very very good, well done!!"
Chris Jarvis, Principle Business Analyst, Vertex
- "Very good event with thought provoking
Lynda Girvan, Business Analyst, UK Gov
- "Have been the previous 2 years and found the
conference extremely valuable."
Adrian Reed, Lead Business Analyst, Skandia
- "Excellent speakers this year, thoroughly
Sarah Gait, Business Analyst, National Assembly for Wales
- "It was very helpful and I am going back with
lots of new ideas."
Sule Pasin Hoglam, Senior Analyst, Turkcell
- "Fantastic event, look forward to next year."
Nishit Thakrar, Lead Business Analyst, Standard and Poors
- "Well organised, good selection of
presentations, relevant to my job role."
Steven Thwaite, Senior Business Analyst, Standard and Poors
- "I would normally score 9, simply so that
improvements can be made -
but in truth -
10 all the way!!"
Patricia Kurjata, Director, Frontlook Solutions Ltd
- "Loved it, will be back next year. Three
days of workshops,talks and networking for just over a grand, better than
most training courses."
Angela Rich, IT Consultant, Spider Solutions Ltd
- "The conference was excellent, from planning
stage to lasting throughout the three days! The topics were very good and
useful, excellent speakers and I really enjoyed it - it was good to meet and discuss with people. Will definitely
recommend this conference to other BA’s."
Beatrice Kilcommon, Business Analyst, Everything Everywhere Ltd
- "Good event to network with a lot of
Uday Biradar, Senior Software Manager, GE India Industrial PVT Ltd
- "Very interesting and useful. A great
opportunity to meet other BA and share opinions and experiences."
Cristina Vaccarm, Business Analyst, Euroconsumers Services.
- "Enjoyable and good quality."
Martin Flint, Principle Business Analyst, Skanoid Life
- "Loved the streams this year, in particular
the Business Change one and the choice of workshops on the first day."
Jean Gihney, Senior Business Analyst, Genre
- "Well organised, nice atmosphere."
Chris Moran, Principle Consultant, Karona Consulting
- "Pleasantly surprised with the focus on
creativity and innovation."
Darius Kumona, Leadership/UX/Agile, Thoughtworks
- "A good opportunity to share experiences with
BA’s from other countries. Also many useful sessions which gave me
ideas I can and definitely will use in the future in my work."
Onne Jallai, System Analyst, AS Webmedia
- "Enjoyable, informative and thought
provoking. Got to meet different types of organisations with different levels
Andrew Miles, BA team Leader, Kiln
- "Excellent organisation, location and
Mohan Vanwellzenhuysen, Managing Director, Team Resource UK
- "Thoroughly enjoyed it. Very useful and
Katerina Paetroulaki, Business Analyst Line Manager, LBG
- "Very well run with lots of interesting speakers. Good mix of practitioners advice plus unusual and thought provoking topics."
Corrine Thomas, Skandia
- "Good networking opportunities, relaxed atmosphere, many good subjects, 3 tracks gives ample choices."
Jacques Thijs, Credit Suisse
- "Excellent, very well organised & ran smoothly."
Chris Jarvis, Vertex
- "Professional and fun!"
Catherine Charbonnier, EBU
- "Got a lot of value from this event meeting BA's and speakers who address issues we have."
Segun Kazeem, Avis Europe
- "The BA Conference was a good opportunity to meet BA professionals across the various industries as well as learn and share knowledge and best practises. This was a worthwhile event and I look forward to attending next year."
Anusha Nathwani, Orange
- "A very valuable two days and money well spent, should keep me thinking and reading till next year."
Colin Jones, NSK Europe
- "Very worthwhile chance to assess what is going on in the BA world."
James Cadle, AssistKD
- "Overall I was extremely pleased to attend the first IIBA conference. I have collected significant insight and ideas for reference
to my work place."
Jonathan Mallet, Head of BA team, RBS
- "Excellent value, lots of good information and learning gathered."
Pauline Pettigrew, BA, Scottish Police Authority
- "Some very good speakers and great chance to network"
Geoff Butler, BA, Barclaycard
- "I really enjoyed the variety and choice that was provided at the event - from subject matter presentations to
real business examples to certification and career path advice."
Amit Gupta, Team Lead, Lloyds
- "Very pleased that this happened, good that such a broad and interesting range of speakers could be attracted. Very much
enjoyed it and got a lot of value."
Willam Kendal, BA, IPREO
- "Great first conference! Things can only get better from here. The organisation and planning was brilliant."
Drew Lark, Senior BA, Swinton Insurance
- "Very successful, the conference was suited to all business analysts whatever their level of experience in the profession."
Stacey Lowman, M+G
- "Overall the conference was extremely useful and look forward to the next one!"
Vanessa von Waldow, BA, European Central Bank
- "Very useful event and would recommend to colleagues."
Anusha Nathwani, BA Manager, Orange
- "Excellent, inspiring speakers - I've learnt lots."
Jo Sanderson, BA, Government UK
- "Huge Success! Well done. I can't wait for next year's Conference."
Tammi Chua, BA, QA Ltd